Ofsted visited Redbrook Hayes in February 2023, concluding that we remain a ‘good’ school. The report can be accessed on the Ofsted website here.
Some highlights of the latest 2023 report include:
- Children are eager to come to school because they enjoy learning.
- Relationships between teachers and pupils are warm and enabling.
- The curriculum is ambitious for all pupils, with reading being at the centre of learning.
- Teachers have secure subject knowledge.
- Teachers use various strategies to ensure pupils remember what they have learned.
- The phonics curriculum is expertly delivered because staff are well trained.
- Leaders identify pupils in need of additional support quickly.
- Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities learn the same curriculum as other pupils.
- From the time that the two-year-old children attend the early years, they develop a love of learning.
- Pupils’ personal development is a strength.
- Governors know the school well because they visit regularly to gain an independent view.
- Parents and carers say that the school is a warm and friendly environment where children are happy and safe.
- The strong culture of safeguarding is evident around the school.
DfE Performance ComparisonFor our school’s DfE table with our latest results, please see our results page, accessed here.
Ofsted Parent View
To see what our parents think of our school, click here to access Ofsted’s Parent View.